Work has resumed on the site of the Pier 27, Phase 3 tower following the Holiday break.
As of the end of year the Parking Level 1 of the tower was 95% complete and work was underway to begin the concrete pours for the ground floor slab and the vertical columns for the second floor of the tower.
Highlights of upcoming construction work for the week of January 8, 2018:
- Over the coming week concrete pours will proceed for the ground floor slab and second floor vertical columns, as weather permits.
- Concrete work is not expected to occur outside of standard construction hours, 7 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday.
- Electrical work is scheduled to occur in the P2 level of Building 29, beginning January 8.
- The electrical work should have minimal impact on access to and use of the P2 level of Building 29.
- This work is expected to continue through January 19.
Please look check back for our next regular update on January 12.