This week work was scheduled to get underway to remove and reconstruct a section of concrete slab, at grade level, just west of the entrance to the 29 Queen’s Quay parking garage. However, this work is now scheduled to begin next week. Once the existing slab is removed, a new concrete slab will be poured in its place.
This week will also see the installation of construction hoardings and a protected walkway along Queen’s Quay, just north of the Phase 3 tower, is scheduled to start this week
Concrete pours continue for the second, third and fourth floors:
- Second floor deck pours Monday through Friday.
- Work on the third floor slab is scheduled for Monday.
- Fourth deck pours Wednesday through Friday.
There will also be work in the Phase 3 underground levels:
- On level P1 there will be:
- Installation of Light Fixtures,
- Installation of sprinkler pipes, and
- Wiring installation.
- On Level P4 there will be:
- The installation of block walls.
Please check back here for any updates through the week. If you have questions about this construction work, please email us at pier27construction.in