Phase 3 Tower
- The hoist — the external construction elevator — will continue being installed throughout this week, on the east side of the tower. Also this week, concrete pours continue on the 12th floor of the Phase Three tower this week. Windows will begin being installed on the 2nd floor of the tower. Finally, work continues to complete backfilling and installing pavers on the west section of the 29 Queens Quay roundabout.
- Installing windows on the second floor through the week.
- Slab concrete pours begin and continue throughout the week.
- Pouring vertical columns from the 12th to 13th floors.
UPDATE: There will be work this coming Saturday, August 18:
- Window installers will be working on the 2nd floor
- Worker crews will also be grinding and parging walls on various floors of the Phase 3 tower.