Updated: Phase 3 Tower overview for the week
This week tower work will focus on preparing for the RESCHEDULED 20th floor concrete slab pour that is now expected to occur on Friday, November 9.
As with this last week’s 19th floor slab pour, the concrete pump will be used to transport concrete up to the 20th floor level.
NOTE: given the weather forecast for up to 21 millimetres of rain from Monday through Tuesday, Wednesday’s concrete pour may be delayed. We will post an update on Tuesday afternoon as to whether it will go ahead or be postponed.
This week’s interior work in the podium level floors is focussed primarily on framing and laying out suites, electrical work and painting in the garage levels.
Detail of construction work this week
Garage Level Floors
- Painting walls
- Concrete block installation
- General housekeeping
Podium Level Floors
- Work on stairwells, shafts and electrical closets
- General electrical work
- Installing risers and garbage chutes
- Unit layout and framing
- Preparing for the slab pour on the 20th floor
Saturday work on November 10
- We will provide details on Saturday’s planned work later in the week.