Phase 3 Tower overview for the week
This week tower work will focus on preparing for the 21st floor concrete slab pour that is scheduled for Thursday, November 15
As with this last week’s 20th floor slab pour, the concrete pump will be used to transport concrete up to the 21st floor level.
As in weeks past, inclement weather may necessitate rescheduling Thursday’s concrete work. We will post an update on Wednesday, if the pour is going to be postponed to another date.
This week’s interior work in the podium level floors is focussed primarily on framing and laying out suites, drywalling, electrical work and painting in the garage levels.
Garage Level Floors
- Painting walls
- Concrete block installation
- General housekeeping
Podium Level Floors
- Work on stairwells, shafts and electrical closets
- General electrical work
- Installing risers and garbage chutes
- Unit layout and framing
- Drywall installation
- Preparing for the slab pour on the 21st floor
- Vertical columns from the 20th to the 21st floor
- Slab pour and concrete finishing
Saturday work on November 17
- We will provide details on Saturday’s planned work later in the week.