Construction at Pier 27 Phase 3 continues to advance. Better weather has been a boon to all the exterior construction work. Window and railing installation is proceeding steadily.
- Preparations are continuing at the top of the tower for the 31st floor concrete slab pour on Monday, March 25.
- The hoist (external elevator) has now been raised to the 26th floor.
- Windows have been installed up the 22nd floor.
- The glass curtain wall on the ground floor has been substantially completed. Louvers will begin being installed soon.
- Kitchens have been installed on the 2nd floor.
- Suite layouts are complete to the 9th floor.
Saturday Work March 23
Crews will be on site from 9 am.
General housekeeping work on site.
Interior drywal and suite work.
NOTE: Our next update will be posted by or before 7 am Monday, March 25.