This week at Pier 27 crews will continuing working on the concrete for the mechanical penthouse level as well as continuing with interior work throughout the building.
29 Queens Quay
On Monday, June 3rd crews will be working in the generator room at 29 Queens Quay. This will be taking place from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. The contractors have assured us that there will be no disruptions to electrical service.
This work is occurring under the shared services agreement between the development partners and the 29 Queens Quay condominium corporation.
Phase 3 exterior work continues through the week:
- Installing windows on the 30th floor and above.
- Railing installation on the 17th floor and above.
Interior finishing is on-going:
- 26th & 27th floor block layers installing shafts/stairwell enclosures
- 15th floor suite framing
- 12th floor suites roughed-in
- 11th floor dry walling suites
- 10th floor taping suites
- 9th floor installing suite doors and tiles
- 7th floor installing kitchens
- 4th floor installing hardwood
We will provide updates during the week if there are any significant changes to the work schedule.
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Crews will be on-site from 9 am. They will be doing housekeeping work on the site and doing interior work in the suites within the tower.