This week at Pier 27 crews will continuing working on the completing the concrete work for the mechanical penthouse level, installing windows on the upper tower floors, as well as continuing with interior work throughout the building.
Phase 3 exterior work continues through the week:
- Installing windows on the 31st floor and above.
- Railing installation on the 18th floor and above.
Interior finishing is on-going:
- 27th & 28th floor block layers installing shafts/stairwell enclosures
- 16th floor suite framing
- 13th floor suites roughed-in
- 12th floor dry walling suites
- 11th floor taping suites
- 10th floor installing suite doors and tiles
- 8th floor installing kitchens
- 5th floor installing hardwood
We will provide updates during the week if there are any significant changes to the work schedule.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Crews will be on-site from 9 am. They will be doing housekeeping work on the site and doing interior work in the suites within the tower. If there is any additional work planned we will note that in an update later this week.