This week at Pier 27 work will continue on completing the mechanical penthouse level, installing windows and balcony railings on the upper tower floors, as well as continuing with interior work throughout the building.
Phase 3 exterior work continues through the week:
- Installing windows on the 32nd floor and above.
- Railing installation on the 18th floor and above.
Interior finishing is on-going:
- 28th & 29th floor block layers installing shafts/stairwell enclosures
- 17th floor suite framing
- 12th floor suites roughed-in
- 13th floor dry walling suites
- 12th floor taping suites
- 11th floor installing suite doors and tiles
- 9th floor installing kitchens
- 6th floor installing hardwood
We will provide updates during the week if there are any significant changes to the work schedule.
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Crews will be on-site from 9 am. They will be doing housekeeping work on the site and doing interior work in the suites within the tower. If there is any additional work planned we will note that in an update later this week.