This week at Pier 27 work will continue on completing the mechanical penthouse level, installing windows and balcony railings on the upper tower floors, as well as continuing with interior work throughout the building. There will be two days of concrete work. Once we have more details we will post an update on the concrete work.
Phase 3 exterior work continues through the week:
- Installing windows on the 34th floor and above.
- Railing installation on the 16th and 17th floors.
Interior finishing is on-going:
- 27th, 28th & 29th floor block layers installing shafts/stairwell enclosures
- 18th f- 20th floor suite framing ongoing
- 12th floor suites roughed-in
- 12th – 20th floor dry walling suites
- 9th – 11th floor installing suite doors and tiles
- Podium suites – installing kitchens
We will provide updates during the week if there are any significant changes to the work schedule.
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Crews will be on-site from 9 am. They will be doing housekeeping work on the site and doing interior work in the suites within the tower. If there is any additional work planned we will note that in an update later this week.