This week at Pier 27 crews will focus on completing the mechanical penthouse level, ongoing work to install windows and balcony railings on the upper tower floors, as well as continuing with interior work throughout the building and up past the 22nd floor. We will post and circulate an update if there are significant changes or additions to the work schedule.
Phase 3 exterior work continues through the week:
- Installing windows on the 35th floor and above.
- Railing installation on the 17th and 18th floors.
Interior finishing is on-going:
- 28th, 29th & 30th floor block layers installing shafts/stairwell enclosures
- 18th – 24th floor suite framing ongoing
- 13th floor suites roughed-in
- 13th – 20th floor dry walling suites
- 10th – 14th floor installing suite doors and tiles
- Podium suites – installing kitchens and bathrooms.
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Crews will be on-site from 9 am. They will be doing housekeeping work on the site and doing interior work in the suites within the tower. If there is any additional work planned we will note that in an update later this week.