Construction progress at 15 Queens Quay has been moving ahead steadily.
- External cladding for the ground floor has been underway over the past weeks and is close to completion.
- Drywalling is complete up to the 32nd floor, close to completion on the 33rd floors and the 34th floor.
- Kitchens are now installed up to the 32nd floor
- Countertops are complete in all units up to the 30th floor
- Plumbing is finished in all units up to the 17th floor.
- Balcony dividers have been installed up to the 33rd floor and will soon be installed on the 34th.
- Balcony railings are complete to the 34th floor.
- As a reminder: the removal of the hoist–external construction elevator–will begin on February 24 and is expected to take two weeks to complete.
- Following the removal of the hoist, work on the units adjacent to the hoist will begin.
- The corner cladding for the Mechanical Penthouse is expected to be complete by or before March 17
- The 29 QQE and 15 QQE Roundabout is expected to be completed by March 17.
We will have an update next week. Please check back regularly.
If you have questions about construction please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org