Construction progress at 15 Queens Quay has been moving ahead steadily.
- External cladding for the ground floor has been underway over the past weeks and is close to completion.
- Drywalling is complete up to the 32nd floor, close to completion on the 33rd floors and the 34th floor.
- Kitchens are now installed up to the 32nd floor
- Countertops are complete in all units up to the 30th floor
- Plumbing is finished in all units up to the 17th floor.
- Balcony dividers have been installed up to the 33rd floor and will soon be installed on the 34th.
- Balcony railings are complete to the 34th floor.
- As a reminder: the removal of the hoist–external construction elevator–will begin on February 24 and is expected to take two weeks to complete.
- Following the removal of the hoist, work on the units adjacent to the hoist will begin.
- The corner cladding for the Mechanical Penthouse is expected to be complete by or before March 17
- The 29 QQE and 15 QQE Roundabout is expected to be completed by March 17.