Progress at 15 Queens Quay East – Move-ins underway.
This past week crews were on site working on the following key tasks:
- Completion of the Hoist removal
- Landscaping work where hoist was located. This work will continue through early April.
- Landscape is scheduled to do remedial work from roundabout tomorrow – weather pending
- Continuing to clean and remove materials from yard on the east side of 15 Queens Quay East, to facilaitiate the ongoig landscaping work.
- Finishhing the suites that were adjacent the Hoist: drywall taping is now in progress, with more finishing work ongoing through the coming week.
- Interior hardwood installation on the 29th floor through 33rd floor.
- Suite tiling suites in progress on the 34th floor.
- The City of Toronto has granted occupancy for suites up to the 11th floor.
- As we reported last week, homeowners began moving in on March 17th, starting in sequential order from 2nd floor. The current schedule of move-ins will see 5 suites per day turned over to homeowners.
We expect staff will be on site tomorrow Saturday, March 21, from 9 am.
They will be continuing to work on:
- Suite interiors in the hoist suites and upper floor levels
- Yard clearing on the east side of the 15 Queens Quay East tower
- And general housekeeping work around the site
A note from TMG Builders on
- TMG construction managers are working within City and Provincial public health guidelines.
- Work surfaces are being disinfected regularly.
- TMG expects that schedules will be affected in the coming weeks and will provide more information when it is available.
Please check back regularly for updates.