Pier 27 construction activity is adhering to social distancing while continuing to improve cleanliness and promoting personal hygiene routines for all our staff and contractors throughout the project.
Key Current Activities:
- Landscaping is continuing on the ground floor with interlock being laid and some concrete removal.
- Interior finishes are progressing at a steady rate on the tower floors.
- Work on the suites that were adjacent to the Hoist will be ongoing into the coming week.
- Balcony railing installation may resume next week depending on the progress of the landscaping below the areas where railings remain to be installed.
- Unit inspections are underway on the 7th and 8th floors.
- Occupant move-ins are beginning on the 4th floor, and will continue next week
Landscaping progress at 15 Queens Quay.
Province of Ontario List of essential workplaces: Construction
- Construction projects and services associated with the healthcare sector, including new facilities, expansions, renovations and conversion of spaces that could be repurposed for health care space
- Construction projects and services required to ensure safe and reliable operations of critical provincial infrastructure, including transit, transportation, energy and justice sectors beyond the day-to-day maintenance
- Construction work and services, including demolition services, in the industrial, commercial, institutional and residential sectors
- Construction work and services that supports health and safety environmental rehabilitation projects
We will post our next construction update early next week.
If there are material changes to construction activity we will post and circulate that.
If you have questions about the construction schedule or activities please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org