Pier 27 construction activity is adhering to social distancing while continuing to improve cleanliness and promoting personal hygiene routines for all our staff and contractors throughout the project.
Key Current Activities at 15 Queens Quay:
- Balcony railing installation will commence next week on the east face of the tower, where the hoist access points were situated.
- Landscaping work is on-going, interlock pavers are being laid at the north end of site.
- The next area of landscaping work will be on the southeast side of the ground floor ramp.
- Suite inspections are ongoing to the 7th and 8th floors.
- Suite closing/move-ins are in progress on the 5th floor.
- Suite finishing is ongoing above the 12th floor, including kitchen finishes, flooring, tiling, etc.
- In the suites that were adjacent the hoist (external construction elevator) access points, trades are installing baseboard and tiles.
15 Queens Quay, April 2, 2020.
Province of Ontario List of essential workplaces: Construction
- Construction projects and services associated with the healthcare sector, including new facilities, expansions, renovations and conversion of spaces that could be repurposed for health care space
- Construction projects and services required to ensure safe and reliable operations of critical provincial infrastructure, including transit, transportation, energy and justice sectors beyond the day-to-day maintenance
- Construction work and services, including demolition services, in the industrial, commercial, institutional and residential sectors
- Construction work and services that supports health and safety environmental rehabilitation projects
We will post our next construction update early next week.
If there are material changes to construction activity we will post and circulate that.
If you have questions about the construction schedule or activities please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org