- UPDATED April 16, 2020
Focus of work at 15 Queens Quay for the coming week:
- Balcony railings are being installed on the sections of the balconies that were adjacent the hoist. This work is ongoing for the coming week.
- Landscaping work is continuing on the site: interlock pavers are being laid at the southeast side of the site, adjacent the tower.
- Suite inspections are continuing on the 7th and 8th floors.
- Suite closing/move-ins continue on the 5th floor.
- Suite finishing is ongoing above the 13th floor.
- Finishing of the “hoist suites” is progressing with installing baseboard and tiles through next week.
We note that work may progress at a slower pace in order to ensure that physical distancing is maintained.
Staff will be on site Saturday, April 11 and Saturday April 18, from 9 am. They will be installing railings in areas of the balconies that were adjacent to the hoist, and to conduct general housekeeping work on site.
All work on site is being conducted according to Provincial Guidelines. Hand-washing and physical distancing practices are in place.
Please check back regularly for updates.