Municipal Servicing Work Continues
Contractor GFL is continuing to work on completing municipal service installations. GFL is currently installing two water services in front of the sales centre pavilion. This work will be ongoing for the next 3 weeks until GFL can make the final connections and fully restore the area.
Work hours this week will be between 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
The work program will continue for approximately 3 more weeks.
It will not impact the Pier 27 access driveway or the internal roadways.
However, there will be some minor pedestrian and Martin Goodman Trail diversions to accommodate the work.
REMINDER: the bus stop on the north side of Queens Quay East will be temporarily relocated to the west side of Freeland in mid-May.
15 Queens Quay Project Work
- 34th floor to the 16th floor: interior finishes ongoing.
- Hoist suites – 22nd floor to 34th floor: interior finishing work is ongoing.
- Ground floor landscape – work is ongoing on the hardscape through the balance of the month.
- Occupancy has reached the 11th floor.
- Approval for occupancy up to and inlcuding the 21st floor is in process.
We note that work may progress at a slower pace in order to ensure that physical distancing is maintained.
Saturday, May 16
- We expect that staff will be on site Saturday, May 16, from 9 am. However, if this changes will post an update near the end of this week.
Hardscape landscaping work is ongoing on the east side of 15 Queens Quay through the week of May 11. We expect work to be substantially complete by mid to late May.
All work on site is being conducted according to
Hand-washing and physical distancing
practices are in place.
Please check back regularly for updates.