Municipal Servicing Work Continues this week.
Contractor GFL will be working again this week. Last week’s rain on Friday caused them to lose a day, so we expect this will add time to their work schedule this month. GFL is still working on the installation of two water services in front of the sales centre pavilion. This work will be ongoing for the next 2 weeks, Once GFL has secured the final connections, they will fully restore the area.
Work hours this week will again be between 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday to Friday.
The work program will continue for approximately 2 more weeks.
It will not impact the Pier 27 access driveway or the internal roadways.
However, there will be some minor pedestrian and Martin Goodman Trail diversions to accommodate the work.
REMINDER: the bus stop on the north side of Queens Quay East will be temporarily relocated to the west side of Freeland in mid-May.
15 Queens Quay Project Work
- 34th floor to the 22nd floor: interior finishes are ongoing.
- Hoist suites – 22nd floor to 34th floor: interior finishing work nearing completion.
- Ground floor landscape – work is ongoing on the hardscape through the balance of the month, last week’s rain did cause time to be lost but it is hoped that this can be made up in the coming days.
- Occupancy up to and including the 21st floor has been approved.
- Work on the ground floor retail spaces continues: all HVAC, electrical and plumbing has been completed.
We note that work may progress at a slower pace in order to ensure that physical distancing is maintained.
Saturday, May 23
- We expect that staff will be on site Saturday, May 23, from 9 am. However, if this changes will post an update near the end of this week.
Hardscape landscaping work is ongoing on the east side of 15 Queens Quay through the week of May 19. We expect work to be substantially complete by the end of May.