Municipal Servicing Work Continues in the right of way and on Queens Quay
Contractor GFL will be working through this week and into early June to complete the necessary and permitted municipal servicing work. Once GFL has secured the final connections, they will fully restore the area.
Work hours this week will again be between 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
The work program will continue for approximately 2 more weeks.
It will not impact the Pier 27 access driveway or the internal roadways.
However, there will be some minor pedestrian and Martin Goodman Trail diversions to accommodate the work.
15 Queens Quay Project Work
- 34th floor to the 23rd floor: interior finishes are ongoing.
- Hoist suites – 25th floor to 34th floor: interior finishing work nearing completion.
- Ground floor landscape – work is ongoing on the hardscape through the balance of the month and into June.
- Move-ins are ongoing through first 20 floors of the building.
- Balcony painting is resuming this week in areas where it is required.
We note that work may progress at a slower pace in order to ensure that physical distancing is maintained.
Saturday, May 30
- We expect that staff will be on site Saturday, May 30, from 9 am. However, if this changes will post an update near the end of this week.
This is one of our final construction updates for 15 Queens Quay East as the project is substantially complete and move-ins are well underway. We will have a final update posted by month-end.